Hi, I’m Rachael Roehmholdt & I am a business sage.
I help women entrepreneurs make more money & have freedom to stay home with their families.
I’m extremely passionate about two things: online business + being present for my family.
I have been in the online business world for 5 years now, and have studied what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur. While I don’t have everything figured out (who does?), I do know this:
YOU DON’T HAVE TO SPEND EVERY WAKING HOUR BUSTING YOUR ASS IN ORDER TO MAKE A DOLLAR.
You can have it all: the family life you crave, the business that lights you up, and money in your pocket to make your dreams a reality.
In five years, I have created multiple websites and businesses (some worked out well, others didn’t) – and I learned every step of the way.
I’ve taken dozens of business courses, online trainings (I’m even a certified health coach!), and read books and blogs like it’s my day job in order to figure out what works and what doesn’t. But learning isn’t enough – I’m always my very own guinea pig for everything I read and discover.
When I became a mom, I realized that I didn’t have to hang out on my computer every day in order to earn a decent living. I can optimize my time by organizing my income streams to make money while I sleep.
Now I spend about 90% of my day with my toddler son – and 1-1 1/2 hours per day dedicated to growing my business. And I’m determined to help other moms discover how easy creating your dream life can be.
What The Quiet Sage Is All About
- Making money so my family can have the life of our dreams.
- Being a present at-home mama to my rambunctious keeps-me-on-my-toes toddler.
- Creating and sharing my online business journey with other introverted mom entrepreneurs.
- Mothers can make a difference in our world – and our families – without having to put on pants, a bra, or a lick of makeup.
- Quiet women can create our ideal lives (and incomes) with the knowledge and time we already have available to us (even if it’s only an hour a day).
- Learning + reading + absorbing knowledge is the most fun. thing. ever.
- Creating my dream life on a few hours of work per day.
- Spending time with my family, because family means the world to me.
- Expressing myself and doing what I want and what feels good to me in any given moment.
Want To Get In Touch?
Want to find out more about how we can work together? Would you like me to do a written interview for your business or blog? Or just want to send me a photo of your kid or dog and tell me how amazing they are?
I’d love to hear from you! Fill in your info below and I’ll be in touch ASAP.